Welcome to London City Calling and thanks for stopping by!
Here are a few quick facts to help you get to know me a little better…
- My name is Emily and I’m a 20 something blogger and freelance travel writer living between Hertford and London. As you may be able to tell I have a love of all things London!
- I have an undergrad and masters degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology. This is probably where my obsession with travelling comes from.
- I have no sense of direction and get lost A LOT! And no, google maps doesn’t help. I’m a really bad map reader. Good job I live in such a large city!
- I have major FOMO, so if I see a cool new pop-up or quirky restaurant I have to book it there and then. I usually tell my friends after I’ve already organised something so they can’t say no (they love/hate me for this!)
- Living up to the English stereotype I am addicted to tea. I find it impossible to start the day without a good old cup of English breakfast.
- I’m always open to meeting other bloggers, attending events, writing collaborative posts and working with brands.
Still interested in chatting? Well then here you go…
(Happy to send over my media pack on request!)
Email: [email protected]
Brands I’ve worked with…