Welcome to London City Calling and thanks for stopping by!
Here are a few quick facts to help you get to know me a little better…
- My name is Emily and I’m a 20 something blogger and freelancer living between London and, well, the world!
- I have an undergrad and masters degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology. This is probably where my obsession with travelling and learning about other cultures comes from.
- In 2018 I quit my full-time job in central London to go freelance and have more freedom to travel and pursue my passion for writing. While there’s been plenty of ups and downs along the way (cheers COVID), it’s been an unbelievable few years and I’ve been lucky enough to travel all over the world, from all across Europe to China, India, Philippines and Australia.
- Despite my love of travel, London is still and will always be my absolute favourite place in the world, and whenever I’m back I try to make the most of my amazing home city as possible.
- Also, I have major FOMO, so if I see a fun new pop-up or cool restaurant I have to go!
- I have no sense of direction and get lost A LOT! And no, google maps doesn’t help – I’m a really bad map reader. Good job so much of my life depends on it.
- I’m always open to meeting other bloggers, attending events, writing collaborative posts and working with brands.
Still interested in chatting? Well then here you go…
(Happy to send over my media pack on request!)
Brands I’ve worked with…